Happy to announce new product that joins our RoboBoard family!
This is a replacement for our legacy Mini Control Board, so all products from 2023-Q2 that packs RoboBoard X3 became not only remote controllable, but also Arduino programmable. It’s a smaller brother to RoboBoard X4, that has a lot of features for it’s size:
- ESP32 with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 2 Servo motor ports (3.7 Volt)
- 4 DC motor ports (3.7 Volt)
- 3 GPIO pins + (2 servo SIG)
- 2 LDO regulators
- 4 RGB lights
- IMU sensor (accel and gyro)
- Reset, Boot buttons
- On/Off switch
- Battery input, integrated charger
- Qwiic (STEMMA QT compatible) (for connecting modules)
- USB-C (power, data, charging)
This is a fully capable, compact robot development board for smaller robots.
So, setup Arduino and start programming right away! https://docs.totemmaker.net/setup/